lundi 4 octobre 2021

News

Hello everyone as many of you know for long time 25 Years i try to find people to  leave on my land or even in otherplace  an alternative style of life  away from matérialistic and consommations nourish our self mustly with Divine Love ,,cool water🐬 and cool  breeze😇 but also fruits, eggs....ans more,  planting trees, gardens full of wild  or domestic plants...i m now   
 alone😢 and still enjoying to meet some people during Summer times renting a little house in rbnb and so many people are open to my "style of life "...but still not finding not others family not a new " compagne" so.... for the winter i would like to go away for some month ...
I am looking for somebody want to come for few weeks or more renting my house taking (eventualy! ) care of my cats and chickens...there is not so much confort but still running water, électricity, dry toilet, and Silence,  nature....you can contact me and see wish time it will be ok for you the best is to come at least few day before i go away for show you "how its work"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire